Every dog has a unique personality and disposition. Because of this, every dog needs to be trained differently. This requires a unique trainer, with a wide range of experience and a wealth of knowledge. Whether you want to train a young dog, or an older dog, you need expert guidance to effectively train your dog. If you love your dog, you can count on AngelDogs Training to train with love and compassion.
Patience, Care and Compassion
- Sign up for the New Spay & Neuter License Plate!
- First time I come out is Free!
- See how AngelDogs Training can help your dog become an angel.
- Certified, and Insured
AngelDogs Training is proud to offer:
- Private lessons
- Group lessons
- Family lessons
- Basic canine obedience training
- Advanced canine obedience training
- Board and Training at Tina’s Dog Town
- House breaking (Puppies and older dogs)
- Training for older dogs
- Canine socialization
- In-Home or Public Park Training
- Off-leash training
- Agility training
- Behavior modification for timid dogs
- Aggression management towards children and strangers
- Separation anxiety
- Barking, chewing, digging resolution
- Deaf dog training
- CGC Evaluator
- ABC Mentor Trainer